To prevent this page from becoming too long, anything posted here before the 1st of May 2009 can be found at User talk:Swilatia/Archive
Hi, I'm new here, just wondering if my contributions look OK. I'm not sure how to make my articles seem as good as other nations on here; just started writing about the motor industries of the nation. All help is appreciated. --Astholm 22:42, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
Hey Swil thanks for the getting rid of the The before all my pages. How do you get the UserBoxes to go on your user page, ive been trying to do it here on my school computer, but it wont come up. Your help is appreciatedTaeshan
Hey Taeshan again. Is their a category for people that can speak other languages besides english. Mainly is there one for German?
Is their a way you could fix the Two World Lacrosse Championship pages. The flags didnt show up for Kura Pelland and Newmanistan when they were originally made and their is a horrible image thing going on in the userbox. Tae
Can I make my own templates? I just made one, Template:Airline, it's almost like the one from wikipedia. Bisgea 02:55, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Could you also get Boricuastan and Territories and possessions of Omigodtheykilledkenny? You probably didn't see those requests as I was posting them. Omigodtheykilledkenny 18:54, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
The page, Erica Ornan has been repeatedly vandalized and has long been a candidate for deletion. In my opinion, it should be deleted as quickly as possible and investigations into the editor's IP should be made. - LylyCSM 08:56, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
Grateful response from the newly shorn
Thank you for your advice and help. I will try to learn this and apply it. God bless you always, all ways, Otkyas at Kelmo 20:28, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for puting the English Link in on my Prime Minister Article.
could you delete the Great Britain page.
Rename a page
I saw that you renamed it. Thanks for that. If you get the chance, and if it's not too much trouble, please also rename the following pages:
- Office of the Attorney General (Verdeguay) to Public Ministry (Verdeguay)
- Office of the Comptroller General (Verdeguay) to Tribunal of Accounts (Verdeguay)
O Most Tactful One
I'm going to be adding more pages as time goes on. I'm sort of copypasta-ing from WS to NSW right now and I'm keeping as much the same as it was before for my sake. When I start proofreading and examining more categories I'll put them up for deletion. --Trawach 03:47, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Request for infobox
Hey, Swil. I have a request for you...or whomever can provide me with what I desire:
Also, if possible, can you or whomever does templates do a specification and aircontent template? That would be choice.
Thanks so much, Swilatia.
--Trawach 23:10, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- Fantastic, sir! Thanks a bunch! --Trawach 10:10, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
Alrighty then. I though it would free up some server space or something. In the next few hours the "Recent Changes" might get a little full of deletion requests. I need to clean up my Asgarnieu mess. Thanks, Swil. -Trawach 00:22, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Also, I wanted to let you know I'll be doing work on the Armed forces category and related pages; looking for CTE'd nation's pages and removing their pages from the category then putting them up for deletion. Just a heads-up. -Trawach 02:35, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for answering my question. My nation is far from completed, I asked to evaluate its current sections. When its finished, it'll be much larger and much more detailed. I can say that it is 5-10% completed right now.
One question: Are related pages to my nation (for example a currency page) counted in the nomination or only the nation page?
Thanks in advance,
--WokaStates 17:04, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Hello, Swi ;) This is Krsta. I don't know how to insert those "facts" into my user page here ;) All the best ;)--Rotring 03:51, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
What did you change on Krsta page? All the best, Krsta--Rotring 04:01, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
Is there any preferred method for contacting NSwiki sysops? Like an IRC channel or something? Just somewhere to go to get a sysops attention about linkspamming bots or vandals or what have you. Way too many bots running around these days unchecked. -- TerranEmpire 21:57, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Do sysops have a mass export ability? I mean, NSwiki is great and I love it to death but... it's falling into disrepair and goober has disappeared, he hasn't been active in 6 months. The wiki sorely needs an overhaul and I'm starting to think it's reaching the point where it might just be better to do a full reboot and transfer as much of the data out as can be managed. Sigh. I'm rambling again. I guess you'll just keep blocking the linkspammers and us users will keep doing our part to revert vandalized pages and together do our best to keep this place up. It's just disappointing I guess. -- TerranEmpire 06:29, 11 July 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if you could take a look at the common.cs and common.js pages to see what's wrong with NavFrames, i.e. Collapsable Divs. Viewable Template:NM Marine Corps you can see it works... sort of. It creates a hide-able NavFrame, but whenever you try to set it to "NavFrame Collapsed", it doesn't work like it should. So it makes it impossible to create a nav box that is auto hidden, kind of defeating the point of collapsible divs in the first place... yeah... if any of that made sense, can you take a peek at common.cs / common.js and see if you can take a whack at it? TerranEmpire 07:57, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
I had self-nominated my article Oiseaui, in hopes of having people see it and criticize it. However, since the FAC queue is a bit dead, nominees don't seem to get looked at nearly as much as they used to. So, would you be willing to look at, and criticize my article? It would be greatly appreciated.
--Oiseaui 23:06, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
For the list template. Very handy. --Todd McCloud 21:30, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
Voting systems by country
I added the width=100% code into the table because it wasn't displaying properly on IE6. Entering that code resets the table to make sure it fits within the screen dimensions. The change won't affect any other browser as it can set table widths automatically to fit, but older browsers don't support that. Thoughts? (( Pacitalkia )) Time sent: 02:58, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, Swil. Some users are still logging on with IE6, indeed, but the numbers are dropping. I only noticed how messy the table looked without a width denomination because I was on a computer with IE6 when I was making my edits. But that's one of the reasons we still technically have that soft upper limit on a page being no more than 32kb. Once people drop the older browsers we won't have to worry so much about accommodating them like this. (( Pacitalkia )) Time sent: 20:46, 16 July 2011 (UTC)