Hey, Starblaydia! Welcome to NSwiki. When you get a chance, tell us a bit about yourself on your User page.
You can sign your name on talk pages by using " ~~~ " for your username and " ~~~~ " for your username and a timestamp.
Some useful pages that you might want to look over:
- NSwiki:Welcome is a good place to start.
- NSwiki:Page editing gives editing help.
- NSwiki:Policy tell about the principles NSwiki operates on.
- NSwiki:Help covers a broad range of useful topics.
- NSwiki:Village pump is a place to ask questions.
- NSwiki:What to contribute gives ideas on how to get involved.
To double-check your edits before saving, please press the "Show preview" button before saving the page, as edits are visible immediately.
Feel free to drop me a question on my talk page - I'll answer as best I can if I'm around, or refer you to somebody who can answer better.
You recently altered many of you character infoboxes. Perhaps you may want to create a template for your infoboxes, so that you'll only need to change the template rather than every single infobox. Regards, Rechze • (talk) 19 July 2005 07:11 (GMT)
Yes, I was just curious as to why you edited my article ever so slightly. Good to know you still remember my short time in AO. How are things there, by the way? Regards, User:Comrade Martin • (talk) 9 August 2005 5:31 (GMT)
- Ha, ha, yes. Well, good to know AO is doing well. Who's the current delegate, what political persuasion are they, and about those wars, how about a PRP alliance for mutual defense? - [[User:Comrade Martin|Comrade Martin] 3:54, 10 August 2005 (GMT)
I saw your latest edit summary: just to note, there are hundreds of userbox thingies on Wikipedia you can rip the code from, that aren't language/computer-based. Gruen2alk 14:04, 21 December 2005 (GMT)
Requesting Articles for Deletion
When you place an inclusion tag on the page, you need to also list it on NSwiki:Deletion, so others can easily find all deletion discussions on one page. Instructions for doing so are on that page. Thanks! → Ceo \ squawk 22:23, 5 January 2006 (GMT)
Marcel Du Chaux
Sorry I linked the wrong one i wanted to. As for the Caps... Just to have it stand out a bit more than with Bold or Italics
Thanks for catching that typo! Taerkasten 18:12, 20 September 2007 (GMT)
I was going around reverting vandalism without noticing that you had as well, so I may have just over-reverted your reversions, if that makes any sense. Sorry about that.--Ember Nickel 19:48, 5 October 2007 (GMT)
Hi Star, I've removed the addition of the drivers' standings for now. If you do want to add it, perhaps copying the WGPC7 format would help, as the formatting was out. Also, as I told you, they're meant to be sorted by championship position, which means with it changing after every race it's easiest to just add it at the end of the season. Of course, if you do want to change it after every race, feel free, but at least list them in the right order :P Ad’ihan 04:26, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- On second thoughts, I've just gone ahead and resorted them. But since you've done it I expect you to maintain it. :P Ad’ihan 04:35, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
For linking everything to the scocer page well linking them to the page. Tae
As you wish
I don't see why two-time runners-up should be included and not one-time runners-up--consistency!--but it's scarcely edit war material. Lindsay Martin 21:32, 1 June 2011 (UTC)