Hey, Inutoland! Welcome to NSwiki. When you get a chance, tell us a bit about yourself on your User page.
You can sign your name on talk pages by using " ~~~ " for your username and " ~~~~ " for your username and a timestamp.
Some useful pages that you might want to look over:
- NSwiki:Welcome is a good place to start.
- NSwiki:Page editing gives editing help.
- NSwiki:Policy tells about the principles NSwiki operates on.
- NSwiki:Help covers a broad range of useful topics.
- NSwiki:Village pump is a place to ask questions.
- NSwiki:What to contribute gives ideas on how to get involved.
To double-check your edits before saving, please press the "Show preview" button before saving the page, as edits are visible immediately.
Feel free to drop me a question on my talk page - I'll answer as best I can if I'm around, or refer you to somebody who can answer better.
Happy editing! --Knootoss 09:54, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
I realise you've been on the wiki for quite a while now, but I figure better late than never. --Knootoss 09:54, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
- Heh, thanks. And while I'm at it, thanks for your part in getting the editing rules changed and stopping the flood of linkspam. Inutoland 03:55, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
Issues with images
In answer to your question: you are not the only person who is having this problem. The images sometimes do not properly update. A temporary workaround is to upload new versions of the image under a different name. (And then, to change the links.) --Knootoss 19:07, 2 May 2011 (UTC)