Q&A, any questions, requests, or other, ask me here. I'm a busy man, keep it short.
Work is in progress for The Calamity War
Iievius: Soz, I just had to retaliate against his redirect to me, so I changed it to him, and he changed it again. DW, we usually (attempt) make relevant contributions. Hmm, do you know how to use a big image in a article and resize it?
- Add |<number>px inside the image code tp adjust size. There's a few examples on my own page.--Knootoss 00:40, 19 October 2011 (PDT)
Preview tip!--Knootoss 03:11, 19 October 2011 (PDT)
- Sorry, my internet tends to be very unstable and disconnects suddenly, so I like to save often and make many small edits instead of one large one. --Iievius 9:16, 19 October 2011 (EDT)
- Heya again. That must be quite frustrating! You can always click the "back button" if the internet connection goes down, or if the NSwiki website is being flaky. Making about 30 saves during the creation of a single page means that the page is saved 30 times! NSwiki is a volunteer-run effort, and using the "preview" button is an easy way of reducing the load on the website. --Knootoss 03:26, 19 October 2011 (PDT)
Iievius, just wanted to ask you quickly, what is the current EH time and date? Thanks in advance, --User:Old North Fish 11:47am, 24 October 2011 (AEDST)
OLD NORTH FISH
Iievius, I'm doing your National Anthem okay? You can find it here.
I added your national map on your page. -- 11:52AM 24/10/2011 - AEDST
Dude, Its JN, who is actually Llortmaster. Can't you see that I undid stuff? Sure I trolled a bit, but that was after JN persuaded me to. --[[User:Old North Fish]] 20:05, 24 October 2011 (PDT)
Dude do you believe me? It really is JN. --Old North Fish 20:22, 24 October 2011 (PDT)
- Hi Iievius, I just wanted to say that the EH Category is really growing, eh? Soon, when we hit 100, we can have a wikijump game perhaps? =D
--Old North Fish 01:31, 26 October 2011 (PDT)
Believe me when i say I would edit "the Wars of the Harem" but the link you gave me goes nowhere. --Urmom 20:02, 28 October 2011 (PDT)
After i finish the revolution thing, ill work on your wars --GO TO BED! -Your Mother. 20:17, 30 October 2011 (PDT)
How come your country and language are, often, not capitalised? Is that a deliberate thing, or should the pages be moved? --Knootoss 05:47, 29 October 2011 (PDT)
- Hmm, I was confused for a sec, but I get it now. This is the uncapitalised spelling: iievius. ^_^--The Most Majestic Extrastellar Empire of Iievius, (DJ) 15:10, 29 October 2011 (PDT)
Please look at this spam page:
UNLOCKED Iievius! :D
I've got Paci to unlock Iievius, so now, you can edit it!