Hey, Greenland! Welcome to NSwiki. When you get a chance, tell us a bit about yourself on your User page.
You can sign your name on talk pages by using " ~~~ " for your username and " ~~~~ " for your username and a timestamp.
Some useful pages that you might want to look over:
- NSwiki:Welcome is a good place to start.
- NSwiki:Page editing gives editing help.
- NSwiki:Policy tells about the principles NSwiki operates on.
- NSwiki:Help covers a broad range of useful topics.
- NSwiki:Village pump is a place to ask questions.
- NSwiki:What to contribute gives ideas on how to get involved.
To double-check your edits before saving, please press the "Show preview" button before saving the page, as edits are visible immediately.
Feel free to drop me a question on my talk page - I'll answer as best I can if I'm around, or refer you to somebody who can answer better.
Cheers! Han 21:25, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
I added your nation to the disambiguation page for nations that call themselves "Federal Republic." When linking, be sure to use a capital "R" when linking to the disambiguation page, and small "r" when linking to the article about the federal republic type of government. It's a dumb way to do things, I know, but there are a lot of pages we'd have to fix if we wanted to change it. :P Omigodtheykilledkenny 22:15, 13 December 2009 (UTC)