|en-3||This user is able to contribute with an advanced level of English.|
|ita||This user is Italian.|
|This user is interested in law.|
|This user is interested in politics.|
I run Jinavia. Please feel free to suggest anything in my user discussion page.
- Runner of Holy Empire of Jinavia and of Barrayaran Imperium
- A Political Science student
- An Italian, OOC authoritarian Conservative and economic Socialist person.
- A rugby player
- An AC Padova supporter.
The Rosenrot Corp. is a massive partly state, partly family (House of Rotenrosen) and partly "public" vertical multinational conglomerate group consisting of a holding company on top, with a wholly owned banking subsidiary providing finance, and several industrial subsidiaries dominating specific sectors of market. The Rosenrot Corp. is, with some other massive conglomerates, the heart of economic and industrial activity within Jinavia, and holds some legally recognized influence over Jinavian foreign policies.
- Biggest Jinavian Corporation
- Mixture of Zaibatsu and Kereitsu types.
- Subject to Emperor's patronage and Imperial control
- The President is the head of a Princely House
- Possessing quasi-governmental powers in some districts, in addition to the President's Princely Feud
- Possessing their own heavily-armed private army and financial banks
- Offices abroad regarded as Jinavian national territory
- Rosenrot Petroleum
- Legally recognized hierarchy
- Legal authority to establish its own building codes, power plants, and utilities, fire departments, and to seize land outside the district under eminent necessities
- 5,388,334 Employees
The security measures include metal detectors, to prevent employees from entering the factory with any electronic device capable of taking the photos. Another important factor concerns the "fragmentation"of production in several factories, so that each employee remains in contact only with a small component instead of the entire device.
If any employee does not keep secret the identity, form-factor or the characteristics of the device is exposed to salty fines and immediate dismissal.
The same factories are constructed and arranged to limit the risk that someone could peek inside. They are all armored and armed guards patrol every entrance.
In the area surrounding the factories are built dormitories, supermarkets, playgrounds, entertainment and much more, in order to play a sort of mini-city so that employees often leave too much out of this "area protected. This will minimize the opportunity to meet people "outside" the Rosenrot Corp. or that otherwise have nothing to do with this work in factories.
The in-house corporate police and security guard (belonging to the Rosenrot Security Ltd.) are granted arrest and detention authority: to be granted corporate police authority, they have to serve at least for a year into the Gendarmerie.
Rosenrot Security Ltd.
Rosenrot Security Limited is the Rosenrot Corp. military company and security consulting firm. The Rosenrot Security itself has a wide array of business divisions, subsidiaries, and spin-off corporations but the organization as a whole has aroused significant controversy. It provides security to other controlled corporations and facilities of Rosenrot Corp. It owns some state-of-the-art private training facilities.
Rosenrot Security is well equipped and known to use a variety of equipment, including helicopters and heavily armoured vehicles.
Rosenrot Security uses a variety of armoured vehicles. Rosenrot Arms consists of nine business units:
- Rosenrot Training Center
- Rosenrot Target Systems
- Rosenrot Security Consulting and Providing
- Land Security
- Maritime Solutions
- Rosenrot Airships
- Private Airline Services (charter)
- Airline Mantainance
- Luxury Services
- Cargo Worldwide
Rosenrot Military Equipment Ltd.
Rosenrot Military Equipment Ltd. is the Rosenrot-controlled shipbuilding company based in Saint Basilsburg and is the largest shipbuilder in the Jinavian seas. The company designs and builds merchant vessels, passenger ships, offshore, and naval vessels, and is also active in the conversion and ship repair sectors. It also operates in seven other sectors: Aeronautics, Helicopters, Space, Defence and Security Electronics, Defence Systems, Energy and Transportation. Rosenrot Military Equipment Ltd. employs a staff of nearly 19,500 (rising to approximately 40,000 if the supply chain is included) working at 21 shipyards, two design centres, one research centre and three production sites for mechanical components. In turn, Rosenrot Military Equipment Ltd. controls some societies and companies.
- Merchant Ships Business Unit (8 shipyards)
- Naval Vessel Business Unit (10 shipyards)
- Megayacht Vessel Business Unit
- Diesel motors production Department
- Research Centre
- Shipyards manteinance department
- Rosenrot Navigation company (subsidiary)
- Ships repairs and Conversions Company (three shipyards, subsidiary)
- Marine Systems and Components Ltd. (subsidiary)
- Aeronautics Division
- Helicopters Division
- Defence and Security Electronics and Systems
- Energy and Transportation
The pioneers are a specialty of Engineers with a very high level of training.
- Training Centre Sappers: the Training Centre Sappers is a training facility for Sappers and Military Intelligence Service operators.
- Sappers Training Battalion
- 870th Special Unit Sappers
- 1st Sappers Regiment
- 2nd Sappers Regiment
- 3rd Sappers Regiment
- 4th Sappers Regiment
- 5th Sappers Regiment
- 6th Sappers Regiment
- 7th Sappers Regiment
- 8th Sappers Regiment
- 9th Parachute Sappers Regiment
- 10th Mountain Sappers Regiment
- In the past decades, Jinavia opened its borders to the immigration. About 15-20 years before the present days, ethnic tensions began to spread. In the beginning, authorities denied racial and ethnic nature of these clashes, although in latter days the ethnic problem was recognized. Nowadays, traditional racism and ethnic hate has come back in Jinavians societies, but some downtowns are still populated by alien immigrates.
- The Emperor's Birthday is a national holiday, and it is celebrated by a military parade. In addition the birthday of the ruling Emperor is a traditional holiday in which each Peer (who holds a Feud) ceremonially gives the Emperor a bag of gold coins. This was also the time all the Nobles pay taxes.
- 4 stars Generals/Admirals have to retire at the age of 67, unless they obtain the Emperor's Permission to retire at the age of 70.
- The Chiefs of Staff of each Armed Force (Service) are 6 stars general/admiral officers, and if their office is still incumbent when they reach the age of 67, they are automatically retained in service until their office ends. After the heading the Armed Force Staff, they must retire: they must retire also if they finish their office before the age of 67.
- The Chief of Imperial General Staff is a 7 star General/Admiral, and he follows the Chiefs of Staff rules.
- Generals Marshal and other 5 stars generals/admirals do not lose the appointment although they retire from active service at the same age of full generals.
- Jinavia has a multilevel bus governance:
- Several Regional Bus Services, one for each region, serving the major routes: inter-regional agreement can make buses to cross large portion (or even all) the country.
- Megalopolitan Bus Services (Saint Basilsburg and Archangelsburg), for urban use
- Provincial Bus Services, for the largest provinces
- Municipal Bus Services, run by municipalities that want to do so, for the urban centre and the urban belt.
- Of course there are private bus societies and cooperatives.
- The continental mass and nearest major islands, former belonging to The Ancient Empire, form the Holy Empire of Jinavia or protectorates or vassal or protected states
- Other nations, outside the continent Jinavia belongs to, conquered by Jinavia, are Dominions
- Wastelands, slightly populated, outside the continent, are Colonies, and they are going to form, in an hypotetical and far future, other Dominions.
- The Jinavian Army is the heir of Royal Army of Saint Basilsburg and not of other armies of conquered states in the Jinavian peninsula. The latters provided officers and the basic structures, but the bulk of the troops came from the levy and not from disbanded regular units and formations of former armies.
- Joint Praesidium Group Saint Basilsburg: it is a Joint Corps having defense and security functions against major uprisings or enemy sea landings, and has a role of partially counterbalancing the Imperial Guard. It is composed by Army, Navy (Marines) and Air Force, being the almost whole Gendarmerie combat forces capability autonomously placed around the capital.
- Army units
- 13th Armoured Division "Rex"
- 10th Mechanized Infanrty Division
- Marine units
- 1st Praesidium Brigade
- Army units
- Coastal Defence Brigade - Amphibious Troops Command: Army amphibious brigade, designed to protect the few Jinavian lagunas.
- 1st Anphibious Regiment "Most Serene", after the Most Serene Kingdom of Tristania, a pre-imperial State which dominated its seas.
- 2nd Anphibious Regiment "Saint Mark", after the Republic of Saint Mark, a current protectorate.
- 3rd Anphibious Regiment "Trench River", after the Trench River.
- 1st Tanks Battalion "Golden Lions"
- 2nd Tanks Battalion "White Lions"
- 3rd Tanks Battalion "Red Lions"
- 17 Coastal Battalions
- Far South-East of Jinavia: populated by rebel groups; just outside peninsular region, in the shadow of the eastern mountain border; non-indoeuropean immigrants; regions under loose control, where political-criminal syndicates flourish and prosper against Jinavia. The few large cities are like Belfast during the Troubles.
- Special institutional organization.
- Notable Riot control units
- Public Order Operational Command Unit
- VII Mobile Battalion
- VII Experimental Company
- Miscellaneous units
- 736th grenadier regiment
- 1261st artillery regiment
- 1262nd artillery regiment
- 1709th artillery regiment
- 24 heavy artillery batteries
- White Eagles
- Iron Wolves
- Blue Wolves
- Etrurian Wolves
- «Ocean» Division
- «Longbeard» Battalion
- 187th Rgt.
- 2nd Battalion "Tarquinia"
- 1/94 Tigers (proper "Tigers" are the Company Commanders)
- 6th Company "Griffins" (proper "Griffins" are the Company Commanders)
- 4th Company "Hawks" (proper "Hawks" are the Company Commanders)
- 10th Antitank Company "Dragons"
- Heavy mortars Company "Sparrowhawks"
- Antitank Company
- 149 Soldiers (6 Officers, 26 NCOs, 117 Troops)
Military Awards and Decorations
- Order of St. George
- First Degree: Knight Grand Cross decorated with Grand Cordon
- Second Degree: Knight Grand Cross
- Third Degree: Commander
- Fourth Degree: Officer
- Fifth Degree: Knight
- Iron Cross
- Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds
- Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds
- Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross
- Iron Cross 1st Class
- Iron Cross 2nd Class
- Army/Gendarmerie/Navy/Air Force Merit Cross
- Order of White Rose (Army)/Order of Violet Carson (Gendarmerie)/Order of Chrysanthemum (Navy)/Order of Black Tulip (Air Force)
- Blue Fillet (Army)/White Fillet (Gendarmerie)/Golden Fillet (Navy)/Blue Fillet (Air Force)
- Distinguished Armed Force/Military Intelligence Service/ISD Cross
Gendarmerie Special Inspectorate "South East"
The Special Inspectorate is a Gendarmerie joint command, formed to fight against separatism and banditry in the south-eastern regions. The Inspectorate has a strength of 430 officers and 20,000 troops. The territory is divided into 70 subareas, each of which continuously patrolled by a squadron, composed of five teams, each consisting of 9 gendarmes under the command of a noncommissioned officer. In the most dangerous places, to emphasize the State presence, are settled three armoured groups, led by experienced majors. In the southeastern capital is the "Squadron Group Centre."
The fact that 3rd Mountain Corps South is recruited within SE rebellious area means that the Empire intends to "educate" to Imperial beliefs and spread them among local indo-european populations. The Corps recruits only from local indo-european settlements and not from non-indoeuropean populations.