- This page used to contain commentary on the passed resolutions; in the interest of article size and clarity, that has been moved to History of the United Nations.
- For the chronology of World Assembly resolutions, see WA Timeline.
The official chronology of the former United Nations only makes note of the passage of resolutions. There is no official UN record of failed resolutions, nor of proposals that were removed from the queue prior to reaching the UN floor. Several UN resolutions that did pass have also been purposefully removed from the official record of adopted UN resolutions. Typically, removed resolutions or proposals violated the Enodian UN rules or game mechanics.
The following chronology has been assembled by meticulous study of forum topics past and the recollections of UN members and observers. Since game time tends to be somewhat fluid, this list has been indexed into annual quarters. The numbers express the 'official' chronology.
Legend to Colours
These colours appear as background for each resolution, showing its proposal category.
Legend to Statuses
- Passed — Resolution reached at least simple majority support when voted on and is currently in effect.
- Repealed — Resolution was passed but later struck out by a repeal.
- Failed — Resolution reached quorum but was defeated by the General Assembly.
- Removed — Resolution was passed but removed by the admins during the move to Jolt.
- Deleted — Resolution reached quorum but was deleted by a moderator before it reached the vote.
- Withdrawn — Resolution reached quorum but was deleted by request of its author.
- The UN Forum
- Index of UN Resolutions
- UN Committees
- United Nations Association UN Resolution Chronology pdf
- The Vademecum for the Perfect UN ambassador (pdf) by Freedonian UN Affairs Office
- Last revision: August 2005
- UN Resolution Safety - resolutions ordered by percentage of votes for, with repealed resolutions marked