|Info: NSEconomy RC XML|
UFSC Alliance Flag
The United Federation of Sovereign Countries was founded out of ThrowtheProject Region's collapse, and since then has become a very powerful region and union. The alliance employs the Combined Action Force (CAFOR), a group of military units donated by major member countries in the alliance for the alliance's communal use. CAFOR has already been deployed several times in various situations. Recently, the UFSC was merged together with the AMO. The "merge" movement led by Opola (now Frasas) brought up UFSC popularity and size but created a rival AMTF alliance also. The alliance is lead by the Chairman (and reigonal founder) Jakra and several other elected delegates listed below:
Delegate of International Relations: Jimanistan
Delegate of Defense: Pennsylvania
Economic Delegate: Sibirsky
Delegate to the World Assembly: Albundania
Delegate of Justice: Leocardia
Delegates Jobs are explained further now:
Delegate of International Relations: It is their job to make sure the UFSC has a steady flow of new members so the alliance doesn't stagnate or slowly die off due to lack of members. Also they manage relations with non-UFSC nations and other alliances.
Delegate of Defense: It is his job to raise security awareness and manage CAFOR, and it is his ultimate decisions to deploy CAFOR, although that decision can be reversed by Alliance Chairman Jakra.
Economic Delegate: It is their job to maintain the Alliance's economic power and create the reigonal budget. They also have the ability to give money to member states if they need economic help.
Delegate to the World Assembly: It is his job to keep track of World Assembly issues and write Issues to which the UFSC is concerned.
Delegate of Justice: Justice delegate manages the USF, (United Security Force) the UFSC's version of INTERPOL.
All delegates are members of the UFSC Centeral Committee along with the Chairman, the Committee rules the alliance and makes all major decisions. However, a committee act or ruling can be overturned if a 60% majority of UFSC members support the overturn.
The UFSC constitution was approved on 6-24-09 and follows in it's entirety:
The UFSC Constitution will be the formal legal pact which binds all UFSC member nations together in Union. This document will be flexible and can be amended as time marches on to best fit the world condition. May this document create and maintain a fruitful, powerful and just alliance in a world which often lacks these traits. Long live the United Federation of Soverign Countries.
Amendments; These amendments will serve as the basic laws and regulations of all UFSC member states.
1. UFSC to be lead by an elected committee and appointed Chairman (appointed by departing chairman), delegates will be as follows: Economic, Defense, WA, Justice and Recruitment. Additional delegate positions can be created or current positions removed only by a general UFSC vote. All delegates will be appointed in a general member election. Delegates and Chairman will rule until death, retirement or they are impeached.
2. For combined defense and security this document officially forms the Combined Action Force (CAFOR) a multinational military force which draws troops funds and equitment from the UFSC member nations. It will be managed by the Defense Delegate off the UFSC Central Committee and can be deployed through either a Committee vote, o Defense Delegate executive order, or a general member vote.
3. To facilitate prosperity and free trade all member nations will eliminate or severely reduce (90% minimum) all tariffs on goods from a fellow UFSC member.
4.The basic management of the UFSC will be handled by the Central Committee, any Committee ruling or act can be overturned by a majority (60%) general vote.
5. No UFSC state will declare war on another UFSC state, any conflicts between member states will be handled by a specially appointed subcommittee.
6. The UFSC will form a law enforcement exchange to help facilitate communication and relation between national police forces and law enforcement agencies. The organization will be called the Federal Justice Command (FJC) it will be led by the Justice Delegate of the Central Committee.
7. No UFSC member will aid or abet any known/suspected terrorists or terrorist organizations (includes funding, supplying and any form of assistance). An organization/person will be classed as terrorist depending on WA delegate ruling(ruling can be overturned by 60% vote).
8. Any UFSC state can be expelled by in a hearing of the UFSC Central Committee for violating any UFSC amendments or bilaws. Punishments will vary depending on the severity of the offense and the Committee's ruling in case.
9. War crimes or crimes against humanity (WC/CAH) in any shape, form or quantity will not be tolerated in the UFSC. After confirmed proof of a state commiting, supporting WC/CAH or sheltering perpetrators said state will be placed on immediated suspension from the UFSC (all benefits tempoarily revoked). Pending trial by the UFSC Central Committee, states may be expulsed or otherwise punished by the UFSC. If the crime is considered severe enough, the perpetrating nation will be reported to the WA War crimes Tribunal.
10. While nuclear power and proliferation is a state's soverign right, all UFSC members are subject to FJC Atomic Energy Division supervision and inspection, of any and all nuclear power and weapons facilities to make sure they meet international saftey and environmental standards. The discovery of any undeclared nuclear weapons in a state, pends immediate review of the state's mmbership by the UFSC Central Committee.
Atrocities Forbidden by The UFSC Constitution
Willful killing without the conscent of a legitimate and recognized government entity, which does not otherwise violate the UFSC
Constituition, or causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health
Torture or inhumane treatment
Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property
Forcing a prisoner of war to serve in the forces of a hostile power
Depriving a prisoner of war of a fair trial
Unlawful deportation, confinement or transfer
Directing attacks against civilians
Directing attacks against humanitarian workers or peacekeepers
Killing a surrendered combatant
Misusing a flag of truce
Settlement of occupied territory
Deportation of inhabitants of occupied territory
Using poison weapons
Using civilians as shields
Using child soldiers
Firing upon a Combat Medic with clear insignia.
Murder, cruel or degrading treatment and torture
Directing attacks against civilians, humanitarian workers or peacekeepers
Rape, sexual slavery, forced prostitution or forced pregnancy
Sports in the UFSC
Recently WA Delegate Albundania have started the UFSC Football(or soccer depending on where you live) Cup (Further abbreviated UFSCFC) which is the alliance's first exclusive sports competition. The competition is being help in Jakra after their successful bid. Five teams signed up for the UFSCFC 1. Other sports leagues in the UFSC include the UFSCAFC (Giridion, American Football), UFSC Battle of the Bands, and the brand new UBT (baseball).