|Flag of Tora|
|Motto: 'All Hail the Matriarch, Her Rule Aboslute'|
|NS NSTracker Sunset XML|
Tora is a hot volcanic planet, located close to the star of the system and is a sound colony of Lemonius. Many variants of known metals exist here in naturally formed alloys, these are mined greatly by the Lemonians for military and civillian applications. The colonial city of Tau uses the same terra-forming defenses as Uteria, in order to keep the worst of the heat and volcanic fumes at bay. The city on Tora is surprisingly well developed, although originating as a miltiary installation, Tau also has a significant civillian sector; although it is well known that deep underground military facilities stil exist - in designated safe areas of the volcanic planet.
The jagged sun is a representation of the volcanic nature of the planet, it's heat and deadly connotations; The Red stripe symbolises blood, the blood shed; not only for Lemonius, but also her colonies. The black background symbolises the Matriarch, mysterious, but ever present. The Yellow means the eternal light between the Blood and the Matriarch.
- The homeworld of the Lemonian species, the Matriarch and the command centre of the Lemonian Empire
- The moon of the Planet Lemonius
- Alexus is a mining planet, with water dominating it's entire surafce. It is the main mining planet in the Lemonian empire.
- The Second Sun of the system, it is a dwarf star and burns with a blue light
- Cruikal is the home to the Lemonian Reserve force, and is not only a training facility but also a security outpost.
- Once a deadly foe of the Matriarchy of Lemonius, but is now part of the Empire
- An ice world with massive libraries which fell to the Lemonian Empire the same time as Hiele
- A highly radioactive planet, but deposited with nuclear material, great for trading.
- The homeworld of the Kyprius species, it was one of the two worlds spared during the Lemonian-Kyrpian war
- The second system that fell to the Lemonian Empire during the Lemonian-Kyrpian War. Like the many planets occupied by the Kyrpian people, the Otem system's planets were annihilated.
- A system colonised by the Kyrpi Empire, it was cleansed during the Purges of the Lemonian-Kyrpian War
- The Industrial world of the Kyrpian Military, it was spared during the Lemonian-Kyrpian war to increase the Industrial Capability of the Lemonian Empire.
- A darkened, dying world. But contains some essential resources for the Lemonian military and the Matriarchy as a whole
- Li'ara's small moon, without a hospitable atmosphere - requiring Plomoxian grade facilities
- A hot, volcanic planet - considerable deposits of minerals are found here, and the Lemonian military maintains a significant presence here
- A largely aquatic world, peppered with small tropical islands, dominated by cities. It has a high human population, and was colonised during the Lemonian-HCR War
- Collusus' first moon. It's surface is consumed with lush forests, and massive cave systems span underneath the crust
- The second moon of Collusus. Similar to Quebec, it is covered is massive forests, as well as a number of significant oceans
- A huge, largely sulphuric, gas giant
- Capital of the remnants of the HCR forces, currently contested. There is ongoing fighting and is yet to be captured by Lemonian forces
- Nixon's moon. A base of operations for HCR forces operating in the system. It is not under Lemonian juristiction.