|Flag of Sevvania|
|Motto: “Do or Die.”|
|NS NSTracker Sunset XML|
Sevvania was founded in 1885, and has been in existence for one hundred and twenty-seven years as of 2012 AD.
Sevvania was established as a Carpentarian colony in 1786. While it was initially little more than a series of mining towns, ...
Sevvanian armed forces are divided into three major branches; Army, Air Force, and Navy.
- The Sevvanian Army is the main branch of the Sevvanian Armed Forces responsible for land-based military operations. It is the largest and oldest established branch of the Sevvanian military.
- The Sevvanian Guard is a sub-branch of the Army. It is a reserve force composed of local militias.
- The Sevvanian Air Force is the aerial warfare branch of the Sevvanian Armed Forces. The Air Force utilizes a variety of aircraft and rigid-frame airships.
- The Sevvanian Navy is the naval warfare service branch of the Sevvanian Armed Forces. The Navy is the smallest branch of service.
Fireteams are the base unit of the Sevvanian military; they typically consist of a commanding officer, two riflemen, a marksman, and a support gunner.
- Officers are generally armed with a 9mm CT-42 submachine gun, although some opt for an Outlander carbine. Officers are permitted to carry a cavalry saber into combat.
- The Sevvanian rifleman is issued a semi-automatic 7.62x54mmR Outlander rifle and may carry a 9mm Morgan machine pistol.
- Marksmen, while similar to snipers, function as an integral part of a fireteam. They are tasked with engaging targets at ranges beyond that of the standard rifleman. Marksmen may carry scoped Outlanders or Mosin-Nagants. Morgan machine pistols, CT-42 submachine guns, and 12 gauge Trench Brooms are common backup weapons.
- Support gunners are issued the 7.62x54mmR Mark IV automatic rifle. A support gunner typically carries 150 rounds of ammunition loaded into two high-capacity magazines, and 75 additional rounds divided amongst 5-round stripper clips.
Sevvania also utilizes a wide range of mechanized units, such as the jeep and Mark XIII tank.
The National Bird of Sevvania.