Laws of the United Region of Friends
Main Article: High Declarations of the United Region of Friends
- A regional crown corporation exists to ensure that all areas of high agricultural production have access to to suitable procession facilities.
This law was brought into effect through the Improved Agricultural Processing bill.
- A regional crown corporation exists to produce renewable sources of fuel such as Methanol and to Collect Methane from decomposing bio matter.
This law was brought into effect through the Biofuel Plants bill.
- More effective street lighting can help combat the production of light pollution. New models of street lights can direct the light produced more effectively to the areas where it is needed, and with less energy.
Businesses shutting down lighting when not use will reduce the amount of light pollution significantly and save energy.
Home users are to be encouraged to turn off lights when not needed and to use curtains and blinds to filter excess light, which in the cooler parts of our region help to add insulation at night.
Any business caught offending will be given a warning on the first offence then a fine. If enough fines a accumulated then the said business may face forced closure.
Homes will based similarly to noise complaints. If there are light complaints then there residency will be issued with a warning, if there are repeated warnings then the residence will be forced to turn off all large sources of light, or block the light from leaving the house. If the home owner does not comply then power will be shut off to the legal minimum for that jurisdiction.
All accused offenders have to right to challenge any fines, forced closures, and power cuts in court.
Any business that has been closed due to excess light pollution can reopen after a month. They will be monitored for two weeks after that and if no further violating occur then they will be aloud to operate on their own again.
Same applies to households.
This law was brought into effect through the Light Pollution bill.
Region Ministerial Election Rules
- There must be at least two candidates running for the post.
- All candidates must be members of the URF to qualify for Ministers position.
- You may only apply for one post in the Grand Chamber- choose carefully!