|Confessor Class Battleship|
|Class name:||Confessor-class Battleship|
|Designed by:||Nodiran Naval Construction, Noders|
|Propulsion:||-4x screw propellers|
-4x steam turbine engines
-16x coal-fired boilers
|Max Speed:||25 knots|
|Armament:||-8x 15" guns|
-14x 6" guns
-10x 3.5" guns
-4x 24" torpedo tubes (below waterline)
The Confessor-class Battleship was a class of fast battleships developed by the Allied States of Noders and introduced into service in 1915.
Armed with 15-inch guns and with a maximum speed of 25 knots, the Nodiran vessel was more than a match for most contemporary vessels in terms of its armament and speed. Its armour, however, was a little thinner than some of its contemporaries.
While this was part of the reason for its increased speed, it gave the Confessor-class less protection against direct hits from other battleship guns. However, the Nodiran Navy has traditionally focused on speed and firepower at the expense of armour, so the class is in keeping with typical Nodiran naval doctrine.