Located in the Alisi Administrative Division, Kallenr District of Kitsuniva, the Azhinta-Tzedis Chambers is the meeting place for the Confederate Administrative Cabinet of Vulshain. It was built in 1780, by order of Queen Sybilla Merririn. The Confederate Administration Building is named after the two architects, Tzedis Serafim Dennis and Azhinta Kuminata, who designed and built it.
It is a popular tourist attraction, although the public is not permitted inside the building. However, visiting heads of state are allowed to visit the building and even observe the Confederate Administrative Cabinet.